Wednesday 16 September 2015

To U NI - (0001)



Hey !  U Ni
Where to re-home you?
I am my house only one but remember for you.
I hope , sometimes we are together.
I can speak truth.
No I can’t never never falsehood.
Your Friend
DoeGyi
------------------------------------
Hey . U Ni
Re- Please because I can speak a little , Please.
We can hope living, someday, But we are the die.
The die is hope  because  all Creature is  really die?
All Right ,
We always Repeatedly is the olded.
We always Repeatedly is the suffer.
We always Repeatedly  is the died.
Really ,We always going to so long the earth.
But ,
We are honesting.
We are artlessing.
We are pary for others.
Ok Thank you , Your Friends
Doe Gyi
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey!  U Ni
Question  is the please !
What is Love? The love is what?
Maybe!
Mind is the Love or feeling.
We they (love) is the know of mind contain.
How about  we are reapatedly die of the deliverance.
Good visions .
Your friend
Doe Gyi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...